Home@ix Site requirements.
We are starting our Spring 2022 site Acquisition drive for #Home@ix (pronounced "Home-at-ics".)
1. Target Sites 5 - 300 Homes
2. Single Family Plots to Low Rise Garden Apartment Developments.
3. Our Customer Base are First Time and Budget Family "Homeagineers"
4. Non Prime secondary Towns and non prime metropolitan Sites
5. Lot sizes up to £20million with or without planning consent.(Larger Lot Sizes Please ask?)
6. Locations in England and Wales.
Our Requirements are fairly general in specific niche regional markets as they are identified. We set up an
assembly line to service that niche market according to pre marketing demand enquiries.
In each region niche we will produce a minimum of 300 Homes from our dedicated "Pop Up" assembly line in
that specific market, but the Homes can be across several separate sites. For instance one site with 1 50 Homes, 3
of 30 and the balance of 90 homes could be in a mixture of sites from say 5 single family homes up to 90 low rise
multifamily garden apartment homes.
Home@ix Modular assembly lines need to produce to our standardised pattern range, within which variability
can be accommodated for external finishes and interior trim and layout, much like the New Motor Car
We will produce 1 000 homes a year for the first five years. Our target market is the budget and first time buyer
segments which can be Apartment based or Single Family housing. Our Assembly lines produce from the range
according to local demand, we also have a seniors assisted living range and a more upmarket Loft style
Email email@example.com or call Roger Lewis on 07498880719